Help i'm drowning in a problem

DeRon1

First I'd Like to say Happy New Year To All

Now I have a problem that Is way above my pay grade and I'm hoping someone here can help.

I keep getting this error upon boot up that goes a lil something like this. in a box i have RUN DLL and in that box it say.

Error caused by recently installed software!

there was a problem starting c:\users\DeRon1\AppData\Local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll !!

then I have something that come on that says: the specific module could not be found

Apparently I downloaded something that carried the conduit adware and when I took it off i either did not remove it totally or i uninstalled in the wrong order or some mess. The kicker is I can't even restore to an earlier time because the laptop tells me to run a chk on the HDD. (Cant Run the Chk)

Now as I said its way above my pay grade and since I don't have software protection through Dell I can't get help unless I pay some fee's i'm not prepared to pay at this time.

If anyone can help me through this I would be eternally greatful.

so thank you in advance.

P.S. I follow directions pretty well sooz if you can line them out in laymen terms I will surely be able to fix with your help.
Sooz Please help me
by the by this help is for my M17xR4