Hey all!

EMT911inWI

Howdy everyone! Site is looking great Tommy! Some of you may know me already..I've gone by the gamer tag SWAT_Sniper and have known Tommy for quite a few years now. I'm an avid gamer, currently playing Star Wars The Old Republic and loving it. I'm also an owner of multiple Alienware gaming systems. Currently I'm on my 3rd Alienware which is an M14 and I love it! I previously owned a fully decked out M17X, traded that in for an M11X and finally settled in on the M14X. Below are the specs for my 'lil beast'.

Alienware M14X
Intel Core I-7 2.20GHZ
8GB Memory
GT555M Video Card
64Bit MS Windows 7 Professional

A little bit about me : I'm a 37 year old male, married for 15 years with 2 kids (1 daughter who is 8 and a 6 year old son). I live outside of Milwaukee,WI. I'm a full time Systems Administrator for a Financial Investment firm and I am also a Nationally Registered EMT and Level 2 Firefighter. I currently am on a Volunteer Fire Dept in my community and that keeps me plenty busy during any free time that I do have! You'll find me typically playing Battlefield, CoD, WoW or SWTOR. Gamer tags vary but usually I'm under the tag IRESQU or Sniper.

Glad to be a part of the community and hope to share some knowledge with ya'll in the future.

EMT911inWI (Sniper)

AKA - Jeff ;)

Last edited:

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jeff,

Thanks for checking out the new site. I thought you would of registered Sniper so I didn't notice you signed up right away. LOL

ThatOldGuy

Where do you find the time to game and forum? You have quite the impressive and demanding hobbies/work.

EMT911inWI

Where do you find the time to game and forum? You have quite the impressive and demanding hobbies/work.
Fortunately, being in IT and have a lot of time on my hands during the day ;) That is to say, as long as everything here is working as it should (which I try pretty hard to make sure). Beyond that, I try to get a little "me" time in whenever I can..I've already earned the "dead man walking" t-shirt as far as my wife goes, but she tries to be understanding. Usually you'll see me online gaming in the evening, after 10:00PM CST.

EMT911inWI

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for checking out the new site. I thought you would of registered Sniper so I didn't notice you signed up right away. LOL
Sorry Tom..typically I do, but I've been using this tag in forums for about a year now - too many Snipers out there ;) Site looks really awesome man..very excited to be part of it. Oh and P.S.. when you get tired of the X51 let me know, I'll be first on the list to take it off your hands ;)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Tom..typically I do, but I've been using this tag in forums for about a year now - too many Snipers out there ;) Site looks really awesome man..very excited to be part of it. Oh and P.S.. when you get tired of the X51 let me know, I'll be first on the list to take it off your hands ;)
Funny guy...lol. I think the X51 will make a nice addition to my AW family of systems. ;) And you might want to check this out for responding to multiple posts...:D LOL forum rookie. Just kidding!

http://www.alienowners.com/showthread.php/55-AlienOwners-Forum-Features-Reference-Thread