test

Hey folks, new X51 owner and member, monitor advice sought..

Simmo

Hey all, my name is Simmo and I have just ordered an X51, I have always been a Console gamer and I am making the switch from an Xbox 360.

My delivery date is down as the 22nd of March, I need to get a monitor sorted but I'm not 100% sure on what to get, I'm looking at a 27" Samsung Led, any thoughts or tips would be welcome!

Looking forward to being an active member of the forum

II

VagrantXeth

NewEgg usually has really good deals on all sorts of computer related stuff. I have an LED monitor and it is perfect for all my needs to include gaming (nice resolution and bright colorful picture). Sounds like the one you selected should work just fine. Congrats on your purchase (I am a proud X51 owner as well) and welcome to the club!

MattyB

Welcome buddy! I hope your switch to PC works out great! The 27inch LED sounds like a winner!

JennyM

Welcome! You'll love the x51; Also, I have 3 samsung LED monitors on our family computers, love love love them, crisp sharp pictures, great reliability, and sleek lines! :)

JennyM

No such thing as 'too big' for a gaming monitor!!!! xD gorforit!

LevCarty

AeonSoul

Welcome mate, and as Jenny said, there's no such thing as a "too big" gaming monitor :D