Hi from me in the UK

chrisie81

Not had my alien very long but enjoying every minute of it, damm work, damm family life I love my alien :D

Anyway, brand new around here so saying a big hello to everyone. Feel free to add me on steam, xbox etc

Chrisie81

forJAT

Hello from across the pond. Good to have ya! This is a great site with some good peeps :) Glad you are enjoying your AW what did you get?

chrisie81

Hello, seems like a good place to be :)
I have a very similar spec to yourself, i7 4800, 770m, 16gb, the mid range setup, with windows 8.
Its good to know I can say I can't wait to leave work get the kids in bed to have time with my alien and know that you guys understand me lol

shankc

Nice to see you have your priorities right kid's to bed then Alien no better half or does she not even get a look in now you have a new love in your life lol

chrisie81

lol He isn't into gaming and needs a lot of sleep which is great for me and my gaming time :D

shankc

Well I could of put my foot in it a bit more, I no its she who does the gaming lol (sorry)pleased I put better half lol welcome to club Alien chrisie81

forJAT

We are all one big Happy family here :)

Funny my wife, whom is not a gamer, loves the fact that I game she says its her stress free time when I am gaming LOL.

What games do ya'll play?

chrisie81

Oh its nice to be part of gaming family :)

I play pretty much anything, most of the time my pc gaming is simulation but my big love is rpg like Mass Effect, AC, Skyrim. I guess I have lost interest in my xbox for the time being having my new toy ;)

Sarah

Hey, I LOVE Mass Effect too! :eek:) Especially the 2nd and 3rd games because they're more shooter based than the first. Sure the ending of 3 is a bit crappy but the rest of the game more than makes up for it! But yay, I got my 17 in late July and have been on here about 8 weeks without saying a proper hello so here goes...Hi Everyone!! :O). If it's possible to have a love affair with a computer then me and my 17 are an item! It broke a huge hole in the bank to buy it but I wouldn't be without it now. It feels amazing to be part of the Alienware community :eek:)

chrisie81

Hey Sarah,
I haven't actually finished the 3rd one, but getting the itch again so might have to pick it up this weekend, I play on the xbox though but I might invest for my alien for a change. I need a good rpg as have mostly sims so trying to build up my collection now I have a decent laptop again.
Nice to see you here!

Sarah

Hey Sarah,
I haven't actually finished the 3rd one, but getting the itch again so might have to pick it up this weekend, I play on the xbox though but I might invest for my alien for a change. I need a good rpg as have mostly sims so trying to build up my collection now I have a decent laptop again.
Nice to see you here!

Hey Chrisie, at least I don't feel like the only girl who plays games and owns an Alienware! :) I felt as if I stood out a bit against all of the guys but really, who says that women shouldn't enjoy video games too? You should definitely try to finish ME3 as it is worth it to complete the story. The ending could have been better certainly but if you have the extended cut DLC then it is a lot better. I used to play stuff on my PS3 but then discovered how much better a decent pc is in comparison! I couldn't go back to a console now, especially after shelling out a small fortune for this laptop!

chrisie81

Just been on the website where I track my gaming and achievements to see what I have left to do on mass effect 3, and I have completed the story! I have a really bad memory but can't believe I forgot I'd finished it lol. Anyway got the Citadel add on to do so going to have to play tonight if I can put down my alien lol.
I'm still after a decent rpg to play but can't decide what to get that is either free or doesn't cost to much, ideally on digital download. I see your on steam and origin too, any suggestions?

Sarah

Just been on the website where I track my gaming and achievements to see what I have left to do on mass effect 3, and I have completed the story! I have a really bad memory but can't believe I forgot I'd finished it lol. Anyway got the Citadel add on to do so going to have to play tonight if I can put down my alien lol.
I'm still after a decent rpg to play but can't decide what to get that is either free or doesn't cost to much, ideally on digital download. I see your on steam and origin too, any suggestions?

Well I recently played Dishonored and thought it was really good. Not too taxing to play and a pretty good storyline too. I've heard that Deus Ex Human Revolution is good too but haven't yet tried it.

The Citadel DLC for ME3 is brilliant. By far the best one for the game at least for me anyway. And if you love the combat side of the game and haven't tried it, get the Omega DLC. It's basically 4 hours of non-stop fighting and you get Aria as a squadmate as well :)

AeonSoul

Dunno, if you're like something old-school like, I could suggest you Dragon Age: Origins, but I'm keen to believe you could have played that already. Otherwise there's always Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, and Baldur's Gate II is bound to come out soon.

chrisie81

I've never played dragon age so might have a look at that, just started the citadel add on so giving the laptop a break tonight lol. Thanks guys.

spacebooger

welcome, and good xbox feel free to add as well :D "Spacebooger" for xbox, "spaceskorger" steam lol