Hi

Montana

Hi guys I have a m17-r2 that I bought and added some extra spec to it , I am looking for a more portable laptop now as it's just too heavy to be moving around, and was wondering if anyone could tell me the rough ball park price of it for selling it . It's three years old and I have just taken out another two years nbd on site warranty on it. It's mint condition

Thanks

shankc

How much did it cost for the 2 Year nbd warranty as mine runs out next month would very much appreciated

MattyB

Hi guys I have a m17-r2 that I bought and added some extra spec to it , I am looking for a more portable laptop now as it's just too heavy to be moving around, and was wondering if anyone could tell me the rough ball park price of it for selling it . It's three years old and I have just taken out another two years nbd on site warranty on it. It's mint condition

Thanks

It's different in every country depending on the supply. I would guess that the US doesn't get quite the resale as somewhere like me in OZ since there are so many more available over there. Scotland may have even less readily available. Best bet would be to jump on eBay and have a look what others have them up for. You can still get AU$1000-$1200 for an R2 over here on a good day. I bought one earlier in the year on eBay for $750 and sold it on eBay a few months later for $1100. You never really know. It also depends on what you have inside it.

Montana

It's different in every country depending on the supply. I would guess that the US doesn't get quite the resale as somewhere like me in OZ since there are so many more available over there. Scotland may have even less readily available. Best bet would be to jump on eBay and have a look what others have them up for. You can still get AU$1000-$1200 for an R2 over here on a good day. I bought one earlier in the year on eBay for $750 and sold it on eBay a few months later for $1100. You never really know. It also depends on what you have inside it.

Ok I will copy the spec onto my post . As for warranty it was 230 but I worry about it being worth it tbh

shankc

Yeah that's what I got quoted, I think I will go for it as you never know. One minute things are fine next a big bill so I think I will play it safe. Thanks for info hope you get a good price