test

High end Mobile Graphics Card for sale

shankc

I have a nvidia GTX 675m for sale it came directly out of my M17X R4 by a Alienware technician and placed straight into box after upgrade. It has the heatsink still attached and thermal pads so if you buy you will just have to take out your old card and insert the 675m install drivers and your sorted. I would like £150 or very nearest offer plus the price of postage. I'm willing to post abroad but it has to be through PayPal or cash if you want to pick it up. Just PM me and grab yourself a bargain

yikes81

Omg. Tempted. Can you calculate cost to Sydney Australia? I need to add up total to see if it is within my meager budget.

Tapatalk'n

Commy1

O_O That's... about as good as it gets...
I've been considering upgrading this sad sad iMac, but every time I look on eBay at any decent MXM GPU's they're priced $500+ Best I saw was a 660m for $250. But since it's such a hassle getting into any iMac I'd do all the upgrades at once and why settle for a 660!

shankc

Hi yikes81 I think I'm not 100% sure but I think it would be £15-20 shipping but I will be in town next week and get a definite price for you but would you want it recorded and insured delivery it would cost a little more but at least then you would be covered if anything went wrong with shipping. Not saying it would but if it did you would get your money back threw insurance. So if you could let me know and I will get you an accurate price

MattyB

Hey Yikes the 675M is just a rebadged 580M so it's not a good upgrade for your R3. I still have 1 left. I only got $68 for my other one on eBay. :(

yikes81

Ah. Ok. Good to know. If that is the case, its not worth my time/money.

Tapatalk'n

Commy1

Hey Yikes the 675M is just a rebadged 580M so it's not a good upgrade for your R3. I still have 1 left. I only got $68 for my other one on eBay. :(

What really!? There should be some law for that XP

shankc

Well I've just checked again on eBay and the card is selling for £200 and then you have to buy the heatsink at least £30 and then the x bracket and thermal pads another £30 and thermal paste, were my card has the lot. I do appolagise yikes 81 I have just checked and mattyb is right it is just a renamed 580 with slightly higher clocks don't know how nvidia gets away with it. You might be better going for the 7970 like I did thanks for your interest anyway

yikes81

Well I've just checked again on eBay and the card is selling for £200 and then you have to buy the heatsink at least £30 and then the x bracket and thermal pads another £30 and thermal paste, were my card has the lot. I do appolagise yikes 81 I have just checked and mattyb is right it is just a renamed 580 with slightly higher clocks don't know how nvidia gets away with it. You might be better going for the 7970 like I did thanks for your interest anyway

Is all good. You don't need to apologize. I are all friends here. I didn't do any home work on the card. But MattyB saved me on it. All smiles on my end. :D

Tapatalk'n

shankc

Is all good. You don't need to apologize. I are all friends here. I didn't do any home work on the card. But MattyB saved me on it. All smiles on my end. :D

Tapatalk'n
cheers m8 i didn't have a clue until I saw mattybz post I think its wrong that nvidia can do that. If the working man done something like that, It would be classed as fraud

shankc

I have just been checking out the new AMD range and it seems like they have just rebaged a few in the 8000m series and the prices seem to be going up as well. Its shocking I don't know how they can justify this its highway robbery