holy megapixal mayhem batman

sway

That's insanity....

We're not there yet to be able to run surround @4k res. There's been a thread on ocn for 4k and it takes a 4930k. and 4 titans to get only decent fps. It actually worked better with 3 since sli is sketchy after just 2 in most games, is what he said. That's running games like crysis 3 and bf3 at max. Not to mention 4k tv's don't even the capability to run above 30hz without hdmi 2.0, which nothing out has I believe.

We're on the edge of needing 12gb vram and the power of 2 or 3 titans in one card for that much res. Next gen won't bring much to the table I bet, so we're still a few gens away for that gpu power.

tappin from the neXus 5

holeyguy66

i dunno what i would do with something like that. 4k eyefinity thats just insane.

sway

i dunno what i would do with something like that. 4k eyefinity thats just insane.

Yeah I'd spend more time eying my hardware and eye candy graphics than playing the game. I find myself doing that with bf4 graphics on my 1440p monitor already, can't imagine even better res.

tappin from the neXus 5

holeyguy66

how do you think i felt when i got my first run of eyefinity. i couldnt focus on anything but just be amazed at what i was seeing now. i suck at bf3 and 4 but i really sucked at 3 when i first got eyefinity