test

How did you find out about AlienOwners.com?

dnvr.dsz

Alienware Facebook Page....Don't Check It Usually But The Give Away Thing Made Me Check It Out :p... and Here I Am :)

novasti

Just wondering how people found out about this website, personally i found it through AWA on off topic.

I was giving Tapatalk HD for iPad a spin and decided to check what Alienware forums were Tapatalk-enabled. I happened upon this one and notebookreview.com.

Also, I just got a PM from the site admin about post abuse (it went to every user)...apparently some people have registered just for the giveaway?? I didn't even know about a giveaway and could care less about it.

Sfynxx

I found it through AWA. Thought I'd check it out... Don't think I'll be leaving any time soon, sorry guys :p

Eirreann

I'll take the credit though. LOL j/k

Eirreann and durbin take care of the FB side of things which allows me more time to work on the site. Teamwork! :D

Yes, indeed! Although you do have your own rights to the credit, haha, it's your site and all!

ThatOldGuy

So... This is how I remember it happening...
An angel of the lord descended from upon high and duth speaketh "Verily Verily I say unto you that this day there is born a forum, in the state of Delaware, who is Alienware. And this will be the sign unto you: You will find Tommy's baby wrapped in layers of notebookreview.com posts, lying in the inter-webs." and there was suddenly with the angel a multitude of heavenly host praising God for the internet. So it was, when the angels had gone away, I said, "Let us go now to the http://www.alienowners.com and see this miracle that has befallen us, which the heavens have made known unto me."
On the other hand... My wife says I remember things that have never happened, but I'm positive she's the crazy one.

xxdranenxxx

Dido Durbin Dido. AWA was the first forum I was ever on and now this one to they are both great with or with out giveaways you rock tommy lol keep up the good work

Eirreann

So... This is how I remember it happening...
An angel of the lord descended from upon high and duth speaketh "Verily Verily I say unto you that this day there is born a forum, in the state of Delaware, who is Alienware. And this will be the sign unto you: You will find Tommy's baby wrapped in layers of notebookreview.com posts, lying in the inter-webs." and there was suddenly with the angel a multitude of heavenly host praising God for the internet. So it was, when the angels had gone away, I said, "Let us go now to the http://www.alienowners.com and see this miracle that has befallen us, which the heavens have made known unto me."
On the other hand... My wife says I remember things that have never happened, but I'm positive she's the crazy one.

Wow....
Slightly unoriginal and a bit sacrilegious, but besides that you, sir, are awesome!

Yeti

Like quite a few others I noticed this place over on AWA and thought I'd have a look. I'm sure I won't manage to be active on two fronts, but if I see something I can contribute I won't hold back