• ***This section is not for troubleshooting your computer. Please use the correct section for your Alienware model.***
test

How Do You Place PC's Info

DeRon1

I have been noticing that at the bottom of some members post they have their PC info posted for all to see.

How is this done? I have been racking my brain trying to figure it out;)

like this:

Stealth Black M17x i7-3630QM | 8GB RAM @ 1600MHz | 2GB 7970M | 500GB HDD | 1920 x 1080 60Hz WLED

I cut and paste this and added color but can't figure if this is part of the siggy:eek:

MattyB

Easy as pie. Jump into 'Settings' at the top of the page and then 'Edit Signature'. Then just have a play around with all the settings until you find something you like. You can 'Preview Signature' before you save anything so you can make sure everything looks right first.

DeRon1

Thanks Again MattyB your the bomb!! Might be off the net for awhile! Leave for abroad late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. In time to get off the plane and go right to work! I think i'm gonna have to have the M17X shipped to London! It Kinda pisses me off cause I had to buy another laptop just in case it didn't show up in time!

MattyB

Glad I could help out. Don't see a signature from you yet though.........

Have a great trip/move. I'm sure you'll use the other laptop anyway. You can never have enough computers!!! :D