test

How does your X51 handle BF4

struman1

I have been pleasantly surprisied at how well my X51 has handled BF4 since I loaded it at Xmas. I have not seen alot of the issues that people have been complaining about with this game. I get the occasional "server not found" but for the most part I get into most of the servers I select and the sessions run very well. I have made a few tweaks to the graphic settings but I'm basically running ultra and it never dips below 60 and I have seen it as high as 78 with 60+ players on a map. Before I made some tweaks, the game ran just as smooth in the low 50's. The X51 handles all my other FPS with ease as well. Arma3,Ghost and Red Orchestra Rising Storm run smooth on Ultra settings as well.

sway

I have been pleasantly surprisied at how well my X51 has handled BF4 since I loaded it at Xmas. I have not seen alot of the issues that people have been complaining about with this game. I get the occasional "server not found" but for the most part I get into most of the servers I select and the sessions run very well. I have made a few tweaks to the graphic settings but I'm basically running ultra and it never dips below 60 and I have seen it as high as 78 with 60+ players on a map. Before I made some tweaks, the game ran just as smooth in the low 50's. The X51 handles all my other FPS with ease as well. Arma3,Ghost and Red Orchestra Rising Storm run smooth on Ultra settings as well.

How is rising storm? I've heard good things with the online multi, even bought it on steam, but haven't played it.

tappin from the neXus 5

STDVirus

My x51 does pretty good get between 55-60fps some times in big battles it will go as low as 48fps but for the most part stays above 55fps. My x51 seems to pretty much handle any game i though at it COD Ghost being the only game that runs like crap that i have.