test

How long did it take to get your Alienware?

Zombiebliving

I just bought my wife an Alienware 14 base model only upgrading the display and getting Win 7, I bought it yesterday (8/4/14) and it is already processed and says "in production" but they gave me an estimated delivery date of 8/27/14 that seems awfully long to me I don't remember it taking that long when I bought my Alienware 18 on Cyber Monday so I was just wondering what other peoples experiences have been with how long it has taken to get their computer? I know it might seem silly inquiring after only a day but we are very anxious to get it and really hoping the it wont actually take 3 weeks to get here.

holeyguy66

it was a looooong 2 weeks for me. i drove my wife mad. to the point we met the fedex guy

pcub3350

Mine got home one week earlier than the expected date they gave me, so it was basicly just two weeks from purchased date, but mine was a upgraded x51 R1 by the time lol

Zombiebliving

Thanks everyone. This feels like the longest wait ever! My wife keeps checking her email every 5 mins to see if the status has changed haha, so far it still says in production but they updated the estimated delivery date to 8/15/14 which is a lot better than the 27th! but still feels like a long wait! So it looks like it will be about 2 weeks for me also. They probably give you a far off date to begin with so that when they move it closer you feel like its coming early even though it is still taking a long time haha.The strange thing is it has a note that it is "partially shipped" which is weird because all we ordered was the computer, no accessories or anything, weird.