test

How long did it take you to receive your Alienware?

Mustangdave

I'm sure you guys all know of the feeling of when you ordered your Alienware PC and it said in production status. How long is it really going to take? I'm just curious how long did it take for you to receive it once you ordered it as compared to the estimated date you were given.

Commy1

I ordered mine as a factory set up, no extras. Took like 3 days. Apparently they ship from Toronto in Canada.

SpyderBite

3 business days with free shipping. Had them add 8gb of ram but I suppose they had a 12gb model in stock as it was sealed off the assembly line when it arrived.

I ordered my m17x from xoticPC, so 130days.
More than a 1/3 of a year XD
Don't buy one from xoticpc, seriously

jorlanm

If you order from dell then plan for almost a month cause they are made to order....I got mine from HIDevolution...when they say they have it instock you can do your build then like mine I got it in 7 days...yeah it was quick...but for me that was a long 7 days wait hehe

JennyM

I chose upgrades, was shipped next day after I ordered it, took 5 days for shipping, arrived same day they said it would.

yikes81

I live in Australia. Ordered mine, and it was built in China. Shipped out and delivered to my door in 3 weeks ....

edit: i think mine took longer because they ran out of gpu's at the time.