How to Install Command Center for a Non-Alienware Motherboard

ravic

Thanks. I did end up buying an LED daughter board that was used in R4. I measured the volts going out to be 5v. I have some connectors with wires coming in from china. I will post more details in another thread I created once I research more.

Cass-Olé

Aurora ScreenCap.jpg 51R2 ScreenCap.jpg
Media Item 58 59 (Bios.txt) Re-Uploaded HERE

The forum here changed over a while ago, it's possible Media Item 58/59 from my page1 original post didn't survive (& the edit function's expired), ty for letting me know; forum owners may try the AurR4 or 51R2 .txt attachments as needed, let me know if either don't work (When done properly, your AurR4 or 51R2 Registry will look like the above pic)
Area-51r2 BIOS key.txt how to download
When copy/pasting page1 "Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00" data into NotePad it may produce spaces between sentences, my saved files do not have spaces, see below pic (single lines no spaces)Capture.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

jayjay23

Dell Alienware Area 51 R2 Motherboard MS-7862 VER 1.0 0XJKKD XJKKD won't cpu support

jayjay23

Area-51r2 BIOS key.txt registry editor how to download Alienware area 51R3 BIOS key txt not r2

Last edited:

Cass-Olé

Hi, no one with an R3 (AMD) R4 (Intel) desktop has participated in this thread to upload that data for the community; you might begin a new post here asking for it, either in this thread or start a new one, where you may or may not get a timely reply

The last 51 R2 CmndCntr is 4.8.25 (Win10) https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/4/drivers/DriversDetails?productCode=alienware-area51-r2&driverId=CXT3D, the 1st R3 R4 R5 R6 is 4.8.23 (then higher 5.x versions which require a different newer FI/O board which the R2 R3 R4 do not have) https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/drivers/DriversDetails?productCode=alienware-area51-r3&driverId=J7XK6, have you attempted either .23 or .25 with a new aftrmrkt mthrbrd & both didn't work using the registry data from an R2? I believe the higher 5.x versions only work with the Chassis 2.0 revision (R5 R6 R7 desktops + new FI/O) nor has the Registry hack been attempted here, I've yet to hear of someone mthrbrd swapping out of the factory X299 or TR4 into something new