test

I got it today

holeyguy66

So here is a video card of titanic proportion.

MattyB

Jealous is hardly the right word! Hopefully it doesn't sink like the Titanic! :p

LevCarty

wauw gratz man :) must be running sweet like a baby but it only has 1 gpu ?

holeyguy66

Yes its a single gpu card. Hands down stomps the crap out of almost every card out. The thing is everybody is comparing it to the 690. The titan is the card to have if your running high resolutions. I've researched the numbers and wow. Ill find neweggs video and post it later today. O and its not running anything at the moment. I have to swap tye mobos to ise the.new cpu. So its gonna be a short before yall see numbers from me

holeyguy66

a little teaser im waitng n the new mobo to arrive but i put it in lastnight just to see how bg the card really is and well let the pic speak for me

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

[video=youtube;bpH_P-D_nXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PLED2A46E2F2265E1D&v=bpH_P-D_nXM[/video]

holeyguy66

Well got the mobo today along with the backplate its getting there.
before I start putting it back together I need a few more parts

MattyB

That thing is going to hum along quite nicely! I wonder how far you will be able to overclock the Titan? GPU liquid cooling maybe??

holeyguy66

You know it man. Liquid is the way to go on this card. There is a guy ninth in the world standings on 3dmark. He's not showing his clocks but he is liquid cooled not liquid nitrogen but jusy liquid. I can't wait to start putting it back togehter so I can get numbers up

Looks sweet bud.

I miss my R4.. :(
Did you send it back?

OG1-KENOBI

You know it man. Liquid is the way to go on this card. There is a guy ninth in the world standings on 3dmark. He's not showing his clocks but he is liquid cooled not liquid nitrogen but jusy liquid. I can't wait to start putting it back togehter so I can get numbers up

Did you send it back?

Nope not yet. Its sitting just next to me in shame at the moment as Im still working out what to do next. Dragging my old Compaq Presrio (never an issue in 4 years 24/7) out while my 2 month old gaming beasty is in the sick bay is annoying as hell.

MattyB

Nope not yet. Its sitting just next to me in shame at the moment as Im still working out what to do next. Dragging my old Compaq Presrio (never an issue in 4 years 24/7) out while my 2 month old gaming beasty is in the sick bay is annoying as hell.

Have you tried any of those tests to see what the problem may be?

If it's possibly the RAM, I would suggest to try 1 stick in there at a time and see what happens.

holeyguy66

Damn man sorry to hear. But when you have high nd components being installed by god only knows who something is gonna happen. Lucky you. You got the bad child.