• ***This section is not for troubleshooting your computer. Please use the correct section for your Alienware model.***

Idea for Alienowners.

durbin209

Feb 12, 2012
CA
Yeah sure, I'm good at Facebook, since i have no life haha. I've created one for my AWA team too, but i dont have funding so i cant promote it. lol. But sure i could make a new facebook page for AWO. For the funding i would let you do the Ads but i could maintain the actual page.

Last edited:

durbin209

Feb 12, 2012
CA
this is an awesome idea!! i would manage it but being a college student can be a handful. i can think about it though.
we should also keep the fb fan page updated daily on news involving the site or alienware news in general!
and ofcourse pics.

I'm in independent study so i have all the time in the world. (besides 4-5 PM PST thats my schooling time)

Yeah sure, I'm good at Facebook, since i have no life haha. I've created one for my AWA team too, but i dont have funding so i cant promote it. lol. But sure i could make a new facebook page for AWO. For the funding i would let you do the Ads but i could maintain the actual page.

And if you need help with that at all I am more than able to contribute! As ever, I want to help as much as I possibly can here!