Idea for Alienowners.

durbin209

Hey there, how does everyone think about have a facebook page for Alienowners.com? It would get the word out there more on the web. Just an idea, I think it's a good one. Howabout you guys? (and gals)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
That is a great idea, maybe we can promote a member to the AWO Staff who can manage it for the site?

DecepticonZ9

this is an awesome idea!! i would manage it but being a college student can be a handful. i can think about it though.
we should also keep the fb fan page updated daily on news involving the site or alienware news in general!
and ofcourse pics.

durbin209

Yeah sure, I'm good at Facebook, since i have no life haha. I've created one for my AWA team too, but i dont have funding so i cant promote it. lol. But sure i could make a new facebook page for AWO. For the funding i would let you do the Ads but i could maintain the actual page.

Last edited:

durbin209

this is an awesome idea!! i would manage it but being a college student can be a handful. i can think about it though.
we should also keep the fb fan page updated daily on news involving the site or alienware news in general!
and ofcourse pics.
I'm in independent study so i have all the time in the world. (besides 4-5 PM PST thats my schooling time)

DecepticonZ9

idk i didnt make that. thats an old one to
should i make one or you? it really doesnt matter
but make sure its a fan page and not a group. fan page brings in fans! :D

Eirreann

Yeah sure, I'm good at Facebook, since i have no life haha. I've created one for my AWA team too, but i dont have funding so i cant promote it. lol. But sure i could make a new facebook page for AWO. For the funding i would let you do the Ads but i could maintain the actual page.
And if you need help with that at all I am more than able to contribute! As ever, I want to help as much as I possibly can here!

durbin209

idk i didnt make that. thats an old one to
should i make one or you? it really doesnt matter
but make sure its a fan page and not a group. fan page brings in fans! :D
so sorry! thought you said made one! xD
I'll get right on it!

Maelstrom

I suppose this would be another reason for me to get a facebook page... Or maybe just find the password to the one I already have.

dnvr.dsz

add an landing page idk whether this works now or not after the introduction of timeline... its worth a try

dnvr.dsz

i made a page looks like it still works so it would be better if you add it

Yeti

from a personal viewpoint: there is nothing on facebook worth signing up for.