Identification needed - vintage Aurora

kokodzons

i`ve occasionally bought used vintage Alienware Aurora , my guess it is from 2005 (tomorrow i add some photos) big tower , black , on amd 3500+ 939 , 80 gb sata hdd , 2 x 512 ddrI , on a back top side i found a sticker "Alienware Aurora" , my question is what model it might be and more important thing is alien logo on front used to be lighted by led cause mine is black/dead , only power indicator and hdd is flashing during usage.

kokodzons

ok small update , after some time i`ve make it run , probably mainboard was swapped to msi 7125 and power supply as well to cooler master 600w , rest of set looks genuine , i know that is an old generation of desktop and AlienFX propably is not available for this one ( like in mine second rig Area 51 alx) , but just like i mentioned before i`m curious if alien logo on top part of front case use to be somehow lighted up by some led (mine is dead), i`ve seen some photos of case like this with alien head on front lighted by red or blue led...so i`m just thinking if led on front case was ever working or it`s not in standard at all and others photos i saw with this case was only custom led work.