Infestation: Survivor Stories

jayhernandez7

Has anyone purchased this game and started playing it? I purchased a copy for myself and my little brother and it's pretty awesome, so far. I did go through 1 day(actually 3 hours) where their servers were all down and reset, but once they were up, we were back in business. Just wanted to see if there are any other players that play on Alienwares and if so, what server?

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Sounds like another Dayz type of game. We have our own Dayz private hive server. That's all I really play right now.

jayhernandez7

I actually happen to like this game. Killing zombies! I haven't really ran into any major problems and from what I hear from alot of people is that there's a TON of problems with DayZ. Be careful on public servers though, way too many hackers with obvious aimbot and wallhack. I have my own server though.

sway

I actually happen to like this game. Killing zombies! I haven't really ran into any major problems and from what I hear from alot of people is that there's a TON of problems with DayZ. Be careful on public servers though, way too many hackers with obvious aimbot and wallhack. I have my own server though.

Day z standalone game isn't out yet, right now there's only a arma mod. This infestation game used to be war z which has major issues which is why they changed their name. People hack, servers are horrible etc... The game day z is going to be insanely better.

tappin from the NeXus 4

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I been following the DayZ stand alone progress, videos, etc. It does look great. I play Dayz Mod almost everyday. :)