test

intel HD 4600...or 770m?

spacebooger

i have my computer loaded into the 770m gpu...but for example i use passmark to bench it shows the intel HD 4600 but not the 770m and the graphics are horrible...help?

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

ok something is very wrong it scored a total score of 636...??

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

the only thing that scored well was the SSD which i installed

shankc

Try fn+f7 and reboot then you should be running off your 770m or is it f5 with the new alienware 17 just look for key at top With igfx on +fn reboot and you should get full power of graphics card

spacebooger

yea its fixed now, it got a 1200 score right after...now its sitting at around 3400, but that was one issue for some reason it kept reading the intel hd 4600 but i had switched it over...weird.

shankc

Hi spacebooger nice score, are you using a beta driver or it could just be with it being a new card. Have a check of what scores other people are getting and if it is recognising their drivers. Its nothing to worry about,let me no how you get on because it's not all about benchmarking. If it plays the games you enjoy which it should that's what counts. Have fun and game on and if you run into anymore problems their is always someone on here that can help

spacebooger

Hi spacebooger nice score, are you using a beta driver or it could just be with it being a new card. Have a check of what scores other people are getting and if it is recognising their drivers. Its nothing to worry about,let me no how you get on because it's not all about benchmarking. If it plays the games you enjoy which it should that's what counts. Have fun and game on and if you run into anymore problems their is always someone on here that can help
Not worried about its benchmark...aslong as it wasnt benchmarking like it was when i ran passmark...ever again...not sure what went wrong exactly for it to get a 636 overall but now its getting a 3400, i i was comparing it to my previous laptop the g53sw which had the gtx460m 16gb ram and the intel 2630, so when it scored so badly...like less then generic i had to get down to it lol

spacebooger

I scored the #1 spot for icestorm on 3Dmark so far for single gpu's 770m with the I7 4700 stock :D my score is 109140...now to work on cloud gate lol