Intel Turbo Boost Monitor

BlackJair

Thanks a lot, i was looking for this one time ago... But i gave up.

There is one that is small, but i don't know where to find it, it's the same as you post but smaller and... "cooler". You should use ALL CPU Meter, it's very usefully.

calric

I do like all cpu meter's look a bit better than the intel one; and it tells you each core's load. there's also "CPU meter" which looks like a car's tacometer if you're into that. both can be found if you search microsoft's gadgets

Checkmate

Thanks for the responses guys! I checked the ALL CPU Meter and the CPU meter gadgets but they don't show the clock speed info. They only display the usage info. The Intel monitor actually shows the MHz speed increases as you use the laptop.

calric

ooohh,

yea; those are what the usage is at; and i see what you're saying after thinking about it a bit more i do not think there's any others that i've seen. If you do find others let me know; and i will do the same

i kinda failed; but i do like the new cpu usage it has had an update last month that has the temp of the cores too.

calric

After messing around with the cpu monitor there is a processor clock frequency option - click on the wrench then display... test it out.

I dont have time to test it RIGHT now; but i will definatly do so later tonight when my son goes to sleep and can focus completely on it.

Checkmate

Thanks for the info, calric! I'll try it out later tonight when I get home from work.