test

It finally happened..

pepsxi

I've always had this fear when ordering items of high price, that something would go wrong like it going missing...

After waiting two weeks for my X51, the box arrived empty, with only the keyboard, mouse and documentation.

Any idea what would happen now ? I've been expecting an email for three days, but no reply has been received !

AeonSoul

Drop the email method and give immediately a phone call to tech support or DELL sales dpt, and expose them your problem. They take ages to answer email, it's better to use the phone.

MattyB

Wow that's terrible! What a disappointment after waiting for it for 2 weeks. Good luck with Dell. Let us know how it goes.

yikes81

Holy Crap!! I would be calling them, and if that fails, my next call would be to your local Current Affairs TV program.

pepsxi

Well what can i say !

It's been almost a month, and for the first two weeks they told me they are contacting the manufacturing team.

Now they told me they need pictures of the box, now here's the thing i talked to them two weeks ago and asked if i "needed" the box and they said no.

Now they are not replying ( 3 Days )

Well what now !

JennyM

I feel so badly for you! But this has gone on far too long for sure. Here's the list of free phone numbers the Alienware techs put at the bottom of the emails, I always use these & get through quickly. I find phone option the best. If they don't know how to handle the problem get them to put you through to the Manager. Good Luck! Be firm with them.

Dell | Alienware Hardware Support
Germany Freephone 0800 100 5079
Swiss Freephone 0800 000 971
Austria Freephone 0800 677 194
UK Freephone 0800 279 9751
International 00353 120 44 359

yikes81

Dude, if you want, PM me the details, and your local Alienware number and I will also start calling on your behalf.

Maybe if we get all the members to start calling, we can be Alienware Anonymous!!

Last edited:
so still the same situation? thats very bad amigo
yeah PM yikes81 and inform other friends of yours in your locality and keep calling them.

yikes81

im not sure if im in the local area.. but i can fire off an email from anywhere in the world. we all could. and i could make a couple of calls from work if its international ...

pepsxi

Thanks for all the support !

They offered me a replacement, i decided to go for the refund as i've found a better offer on eBay.