It has arrived. o-o

strangeseraph

Pictures forthcoming. I forgot to post this the day it DID arrive, because I've just spent two days busy as Martian doing my other chores and stuff so I can have a free schedule for gaming.

The audio on this laptop is so sweet, clear as a bell. I need proper headphones for this, my scoches aren't bad, but they sound different on my ipod than my laptop. Maybe thats an apple problem and not my earbuds? Eh, I probably need a good headset anyways.

Also, I have now installed Steam and Origin back on my computer, so I'll be messing about with my Sims 3 stuff fairly soon. And Portal. Gosh, I may have to start over again if I can't get my saves working. What a...crime. X)

As I said, pictures forthcoming, its too dark right now for pictures, though the purple glowing logo and keyboard make a pretty picture to my own eyes. *_*

MattyB

I was impressed by the sound too. They get some good clear volume out of them

shankc

What model did you go for 14,17 or 18. Their all good I'm fancying upgrading to the M18 but I don't no if I should go for the new one or get the R2. I just like the idea of dual GPU lol

strangeseraph

shankc I should have mentioned in the post, its a model 14. I guess posting in the 14 forum won't due since some people use the new posts to see whats going on. But hey, my fault. X) Still no pictures, I'm a bit lazy right now.

MattyB

shankc I should have mentioned in the post, its a model 14. I guess posting in the 14 forum won't due since some people use the new posts to see whats going on. But hey, my fault. X) Still no pictures, I'm a bit lazy right now.

The thread location is given at the top of the page under the top headings so there is no real need to state what machine you have everytime. It's good to put your details in your signature bar though so we can check your system specs easily.

shankc

I'm sorry strangeseraph it was me not reading properly. Your system was at the top of the page,my bad so I do apologise. I bet your having that much fun you haven't had time for photos lol enjoy