its like christmas

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
so i got my haf stacker today along with my signature superclocked titan. now im waiting on the psu to show up and gather the funds for the bottom section of the stacker to start the work. might take me a few months but it will be worth it. and i dont care if they are out dated i have 2 titans. i am 6'1 with my work boots on and this thing stands almost waist high

i got an acx cooler that came with this one also. the price i paid is worth the coin after seeing that it had the shirt the mouse pad and cooler

and just in case you forgot what the stock cooler looked like as i did.

i email frozencpu today to see if i could get another nickle ek block to match so when i hear about that and getr that and the back plate in time to gut my aurora and start this new build. i can not wait. o i forgot to mention the card was never registered with evga so my 3 year warranty started march 5 of this year. YESSSSSS!!!!!!

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
o i am. i just got to gather the radiators,pumps and all that good stuff. i got ahold of a friend and as soon as i get the bottom piece and the paint code for my harley its on like donky kong

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

13-hd-street-bob-bs.jpg
that is the color of my bike. its harleys big red flake as they call it. thats what i want to paint my case like

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
im gonna possibly order the block and back plate tomorrow so i can go ahead and slap that titan in my aurora. newegg has lost my psu i ordered, they started a claim yesterday but im growing impatient. in the mean time i can atleast enjoy duel titans til i can get started on this monster. besides asus whats some good brand mobos. ive been looking at evga as they are a little cheaper.

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

did my own tank lift with some parts from lowes
i know it doesnt look like the picture above but under the lights at night and in person. that picture is my bike. thats what drew me to it like a fly to a fly zapper. its kinda old school to me and i love it

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
i just got my cm v1000 in and at first i was a little on the skeptical side. but dang shes beast looking. also enough 8 pin plugs to run more then enough gpus. when i got time ill get some more shots of all the plugs. it is full modular though. and thats the way i wanna keep it

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
just ordered my bottom section of my stacker case. its gonna be a slow process. i have alot going on right now. i gotta get the ball rolling on this though. the new area 51 psu just isnt a tank like the other one was, it cant handle the cpu oc along with the little over volt on my titans. it just gave up on me playing fear 3. the shut downs are getting annoying.