Jumbo lapdesk I bought from etsy

Djmothra

Nov 24, 2012
Boston
I thought I'd share this, I didn't see any other mention of one of these on here.

I bought a "Jumbo Lapdesk" on etsy for $89 to use with my new M18x and it's nearly perfect. I have space for the laptop and plenty of mouse area. Of course, it's huge, but not unmanageably so. The poly-fill used for the padding makes one side sit a little lower under the enormous mass of the laptop, but it's not a big deal for me.

Considering how tough it was to figure out something that would work like this, I'm sure someone out there would be interested.

Link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/64154591/gift-certificate-for-a-jumbo-lap-desk

I'm not the seller of these and have no affiliation with them. I've also only had it for a week, so I'll update this if it falls to pieces.

Djmothra

Nov 24, 2012
Boston
I'm very comfortable using it and I'm guessing it weighs less than 10lbs. The longest stretch I've had it on my lap was about 4 hous and it was fine. The top feels like some kind of particle board under the faux suede cover, but its pretty light and rigid.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Feb 2, 2012
Although much smaller, I went with this Logitech Lapdesk. It will fit up to an M18x. (some models have a built in speaker - you can skip that one and save some money)

I paid $30 about 3 months ago. This model (N500) seems to be discontinued and hard to find now.

logitech-comfort-lapdesk.jpg

logitech-Lapdesk.jpg

5455a9%7C1ce3_9894-img8166s.jpg