Just another Alienhead

pjack400

This Community is great, I am glad I found it. As a proud owner of 1 m17x
that is currently a large red paperweight being sent into a dell depot to get fixed:mad:. I also own 1 m11x that has been wisked away by my kid because she likes the cool colors, and it plays sims better than the family home computer.
I hope to learn alot more that can be done to my computers. with that said HI to everyone
:cool:

MattyB

Welcome! I hope they sort out your issues fast. I would hate to be away from my machine for just a few hours!

Checkmate

Welcome! I also own an M17x and an M11x that was given to the kid! :)

What was your M17x sent to the depot for? Mine got sent to depot a month ago for a motherboard replacement. :(

pjack400

broken M17x

Just had the motherboard, fans, both video cards, sli cable replaced because of black screens, multicolored screens, red screens, and freezes. after about 25 hours with dell support. 2 minutes after that was replaced we ran dx11 benchmark to test and the computer hard froze while the technician was here. so they had me send it in. love the computer when it runs....I have more time with dell support than I have on the computer:( Can't figuer it out, I baby the darn thing, keep it clean, and up to date and this is the thanks I get, My kid leaves the mx11 on the bed, floor, throws it in her backpack, manhandles it and it runs flawless.......sometime you can't win for losing.......but when mine is working she can't even come close to the speed of mine:)

MattyB

Unfortunately sometimes you get a 'lemon'. Happened to me lots of time. Crossing my fingers with my new Alienware. Won't they just replace it after replacing all that gear? How long have you had it?

AeonSoul

If you get a Lemon make a lemonade, or in this case, an alienade! Drop that bitch in your blender, go ahead!

MattyB

I'd drink that!! My intelligence would increase exponentially with some Alienade in me!

pjack400

I have only had it since 9 jan 12, I'm not going to drop it in the blender yet, I will see what happens when it gets back, if it still does it, then I will ask for a replacement got to give them a chance before I get bent out of shape.

yikes81

Tommy, you should make an Alienade label and start selling it to help support the forum and extra givaways! I would buy lemonade labelled as Alienade!

MattyB

It would have to have a few extra ingredients than standard lemonade. Something to boost performance.