test

Just Curious

DeRon1

I have recently ordered a alienware M17X R4 and its my first. I have had various laptops but I am beginning to show a bigger interest in gaming. Well my big Question is. How long from the time you ordered and payment has cleared do you have to wait for these PC's to be delivered?? They are presently In the production stage or building stage. I have next day mail after its finished but it seems they are taking their time or its just me going through withdrawals. Is their anyone that can ease my patience and walking to the door waiting on the express delivery? Thank You:D:D

Last edited:

yikes81

It can take a while. I had to wait while it was ordered ... wait ... manufactured ... wait ... tested ... wait ... shipped ... wait ... reseller to received ... wait ... pickup.

MattyB

Congrats on the new purchase! I'm sure you will love your new beast. I can't tell you how long it will take for you to get your machine in the US. It took me about 2 1/2 weeks to get mine down here in Oz. I was on the Dell site about 15 times a day looking to see if the progress had changed! :D The build time is the longest part so once that's done, you should get it pretty quick. You just need patience but its harder than it sounds.

Good luck!

MattyB

It can take a while. I had to wait while it was ordered ... wait ... manufactured ... wait ... tested ... wait ... shipped ... wait ... reseller to received ... wait ... pickup.

Hey Yikes, quick thing off topic. If you want a cheap M14x, check out Dell Outlet Aus. Crazy prices! M14x R1 for less than $700! R2's for $1100!

yikes81

Hey Yikes, quick thing off topic. If you want a cheap M14x, check out Dell Outlet Aus. Crazy prices! M14x R1 for less than $700! R2's for $1100!

Darg!!! Why did you have to show me?!?! I have too many things to buy before xmas, now this seems to be another item on the list.

Time passing while I check out the site.
Damn .. there are some good prices there ...

MattyB

M17x R4 for $1375!!!! What the hell is going on???

Sorry about ruining this thread with this

I put my name down for the ALX for $1400! :D I find out monday if Ive got it

MattyB

I already have a Red M14x R2 ($993) on its way for her. :D She doesn't know though

yikes81

ooo nice. take a pic of her opening her present. post it up as another convert.

Maelstrom

I think the delivery time is kind of hit and miss. I actually got mine a week earlier then they said it was going to take so i got lucky.

It just depends though.

DeRon1

thanks guys for your input! No worries about the thread Jacking m8's!! I can not stand this waiting game its driving me slap bonkers! As for the OZ site with the sweet deals. I wish I would have known a week ago LOL :mad: This dang production team needs to respond quicker! don't they know they are cutting into my game time! LOL (i'm really a nood trying to get started in the gaming world)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I remember when Alienware systems were actually built, shipped, and sold in Florida. Those were the early days of Alienware before Dell bought them. ;(

it can depend from place and situation, mine came within 10 days of ordering here in India. Now what was a shocker, after I realized how much time it usually takes with these orders

DeRon1

Well my 10 days are way up lol ;) but it is what is right now and all I can do is wait! I really want to get started on some upgrades with it!

DeRon1

Well guys this has gotten way out of hand with Dell! I recieved an email yesterday and now they are telling me that my laptop is estimated to arrive at my home 19 Nov 2012 wtf is this about!!! :( I am at the airport now and I'm headed to London! Had to get another laptop to work with while I'm gone. It is a total shame its taking 2 months and I'll have to have it shipped to me oversas since I won't return till after the New Year!

I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!! :( :mad::mad::mad:

costing me way to much for this laptop right now but anyways I hope to chat with you guys while i'm gone!...I'll see really soon