test

just had to share

holeyguy66

man i was digging around to find my old threads on my 6850 loop. man i can say i am proud to have taken my aurora to where its at now. its not something alot would have done or spent the money on. its gonna be so hard to lay it to rest. i think im gonna cry

MattyB

It's definitely a labor of love! I have enjoyed jumping into the custom water cooling pool as well. I just sold my ALX case last week and it was hard to see it go after all the effort to get it and build it up. You've definitely spent a lot more time with yours over the years. Once you start building your new HAF you'll wonder how you ever did without all that space. Even my Fractal isn't big enough anymore. Gotta get me a HAF!! :D
Don't cry. Just be proud that you raised your Aurora to be the man it could be. :D
I still have my legacy Aurora R5. I will most likely put the parts from my current build in there and start from scratch again so keep an eye out! I'm thinking of painting the inside white and doing a white/blue system.

holeyguy66

its hard man. i put so much into it. i watched my video i made with my 6850s last night and just smiled. i might have sounded like a tard but darn it i was a proud poppa.

MattyB

If only it wasn't so bloody expensive! Ordered some rigid tubing and fittings this morning! :D

MattyB

Will do. I'm sure there will be some trial and error. I've got great plans in my head but not sure if I can make them a reality.

sway

I'm gonna go acrylic tubing too, I wanted to throw together my loop first though.

tappin from the neXus 5

MattyB

Yeah I've watched a few vids. Made sure I got one of those rubber hoses to feed through the tubing.