test

Just sold my MBP & Bought an Alienware

SpyderBite

Former Apple employee here.. "genius". Got tired of putting away my MBP and using my gf's m17x just to play games so I got a fully loaded m14x yesterday. Love that my MBP held its resale value. Paid for the new Alienware, a 16gb RAM upgrade and 2 years of additional warranty and I still came out $300 ahead. :)

yikes81

Welcome welcome!! Definitely a good exchange!!

It took me a while to figure out MBP = MacBook Pro!! Duh.

Sent via Tapatalk

Commy1

Nice, I know you'll enjoy it.
Apple products are so nicely built and pretty :rolleyes:
Kinda wish Microsoft was capable of utilizing their software to hardware as well as Apple.
I'm pretty sure if Windows 7 was built as well as OSX we could game as we do now with half the hardware requirements.

SpyderBite

I love Apple products. For everything except gaming. And, since I'm spending more time at home now; naturally I am gaming more often. The GF's m17x is beautiful.. but its overkill for me. I don't need more than 15" of screen real estate. Even more so, I hate sharing. ;)

SpyderBite

I just did the same thing. MBP for a AW M17x. :)

No regrets here except a piece of my little Ecosystem is missing. Was nice having my calendar and contacts update dynamically between all my devices w/o using a 3rd party surrogate. But I get over it pretty quickly when I jack my video settings up to max in GW2 & SWtOR. ;)