Keyboard?

Commy1

Anyone using any special keyboard? I'm rockin' the multi colour luminescent, ultra awesome.... Alienware stock M14X keyboard =P
I'm looking forward to future Razer products that will hopefully and in all likelihood feature the SwitchBlade technology like the new Star Wars MMO keyboard. That's a keyboard I'll buy.

F33L

i would suggest anything mechanic

example ducky shinning

AeonSoul

I'm using a Logitech G110 on my Desktop, nothing fancy, but it gets its dirty work done :p

Eirreann

I use the Microsoft Sidewinder x4 keyboard; red luminescent, six interchangeable MACRO keys, it's a good keyboard. I wish I had the cash for the Sidewinder x6, but as it is...

sandwichpak

I've been using the Razer Lycosa Mirror edition for about a year now. Really solid keyboard and I love the lowered keys. A fan attachment would be nice tho, like some of the steel series keyboards have.

DeathscytheHC

Got the taxtX kb and mouse with my ALX. I'm pretty happy with both of them and the pretty lights.

Dantheman221

Anyone using any special keyboard? I'm rockin' the multi colour luminescent, ultra awesome.... Alienware stock M14X keyboard =P
I'm looking forward to future Razer products that will hopefully and in all likelihood feature the SwitchBlade technology like the new Star Wars MMO keyboard. That's a keyboard I'll buy.
You DO know your keyboard is more awesome than any razer or any other keyboard? :D All alienware laptops have the abillity to dance to music! ^^ See my vid here:

[video=youtube;NSYbD4lDTRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NSYbD4lDTRY[/video]

Bit of a sound lag but, it was perfect when I listened to it directly :D

RoBi1475

I use an Alienware Tactx Keyboard, though I will admit it is overkill for my needs as I haven't yet programed any macros or anything fancy. It does allow me to sit in the dark and play video games all creepy like so that is a plus. :)

calric

I used to have a logitech g15; it no longer suited my needs so i sold it a few months back...before i got my m17x which now i kinda wish i kept, but i needed a wireless one for the desktop in the living room.

i would love to have a matching alienware keyboard, but wife would probably literally kill me if i bought something else, lol. so right now im using the m17x keyboard; and i do love it, but i would like to have a keyboard that i can put in my lap when im laying in bed instead of HAVING to sit up which after a while is not that fun trying to lean over slightly while gaming.

Maelstrom

I'm just using my M14x keyboard like Commy. But I would love to have one of these.

Dtrtwing

I also use the Alienware Tactx Keyboard i wish the win amp plug in would work for that.

Maelstrom

I also use the Alienware Tactx Keyboard i wish the win amp plug in would work for that.
How many zones does the Tactx Keyboard have? You may be able to configure it with the alienfx leds tester program. I think that even if you could do that you wouldn't be able to have both the computers lights and Tactx's lights using Winamp at the same time since the configuration file only recognizes one device with LEDs.

Dantheman221

How many zones does the Tactx Keyboard have? You may be able to configure it with the alienfx leds tester program. I think that even if you could do that you wouldn't be able to have both the computers lights and Tactx's lights using Winamp at the same time since the configuration file only recognizes one device with LEDs.
nope, its just one zone, you cant use it with the plugin...