Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Overall its "fun" (I wouldn't say exciting or groundbreaking), and there are plenty of quests to keep you occupied (Iv'e completed 88 and have over 25 outstanding with 70% of the world explored). The graphics and art are... different (Think fable). The Combat is nothing new, but I like it. Biggest problem is that Its too easy! I play as a warrior and I haven't died once, never even been below half health on medium difficulty. You can spam potions without cool-down, and you find them everywhere, so hard difficulty is "medium" at best. Worth $60... NO! It needs work with the difficulty, and there are still bugs (like unable to get some completed quest items out of inventory. I would say wait for patches and price drops.

AeonSoul

Feb 21, 2012
Italy
Overall its "fun" (I wouldn't say exciting or groundbreaking), and there are plenty of quests to keep you occupied (Iv'e completed 88 and have over 25 outstanding with 70% of the world explored). The graphics and art are... different (Think fable). The Combat is nothing new, but I like it. Biggest problem is that Its too easy! I play as a warrior and I haven't died once, never even been below half health on medium difficulty. You can spam potions without cool-down, and you find them everywhere, so hard difficulty is "medium" at best. Worth $60... NO! It needs work with the difficulty, and there are still bugs (like unable to get some completed quest items out of inventory. I would say wait for patches and price drops.

I kind of agree with this, but the game has some nice features, which can be greatly improved on future releases. Overall it's an enjoyable game with a nice combat system. Storywise I'm not that far, but so far it ain't that bad but it ain't either that good. But I suppose it's the major downside of these sandbox games. You get caught up in doing subquests and somehow you just forget about the main storyline D: