Last Game: Beaten/Not Played

WaLkAwaY

Feb 4, 2012
Earth
I had two different threads on another forum so I thought I would combine them.

What was the last game that you have beaten/played all the way through?

What game did you purchase but have not even played yet?

And a bonus question. Do you always buy/purchase the game guide at some point for the games you play?

___________________________________________________________________________________
Last game I beat = Batman: Arkham City (story finished not challenges complete) or BF3 Campaign
Last game I bought but have not played = SkyRim
And yea I am notorious for buying game guides.

AeonSoul

Feb 21, 2012
Italy
Last game beaten: Skyrim and AC:revelations
Not played yet: Castlevania Lords of shadows, Yakuza 4, and I barely started Uncharted 3

and no I dont buy any kind of guide, especially when you can find them in the interwebz for free :D

You don't have to buy a game to play it ^^ I know I don't buy many games. I save like, $500 a year on games! EPIC! Although, not fun without multilayer and when the fbi is on your back hehe...

I play every game I download.
Recently played and beaten, Mass Effect 2.
I don't buy game guides. I find them useless.

What was the last game that you have beaten/played all the way through? - I just finished playing through Half-Life and all of it's sub-games (Blue Shift and Opposing Force) Before I beat those I played through DOOM 1 and DOOM 2 on Nightmare difficult (oh gods it was difficult!!!!!)

What game did you purchase but have not even played yet? - My family has a funny habit of buying me games that are too new for my laptop, so I have: Assassin's Creed 1, Assassin's Creed 2, Borderlands, Brink, Dreamkiller, Left 4 Dead 2, Bioshock, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (although Oblivion and Bioshock just barely work on the family desktop, with all settings on low and resolution set to 1024x768)

And a bonus question. Do you always buy/purchase the game guide at some point for the games you play? - Never have and never plan to. I almost consider that cheating, haha! I like to play the games out of the box without knowing anything about the progress of the game! It makes it more fun that way!

The last game I beat was Arkham City. Still working on completing the Riddler Challenges, but I finished the main storyline. Playing Dead Island right now and loving it. Tried the Witcher and it seems interesting.

I have Fear and Battlefield 3 that I still have not installed.

Yes eventually I get a game guide to find all the goodies that I might have missed or I check www.gamewinners.com and gameFAQ for guides.