test

Late Hello :)

JennyM

Hello all,

Still finding my feet in this fabulous site and just noticed the introduction thread, thought I'd pop in and say hello.

So, I'm Irish, mother of two wee boys, Andrew 14yrs, who has Autism and Jonathan 11yrs, who has Aspergers syndrome, both as much computer addicts as me, lol!

It's really important for me to be able to manage our household computers, both boys have their own systems and when things go wrong it kinda makes life difficult as they rely on their computers a lot.

So my hope is to learn as much as I can on this site and also to help out if I can. At the moment my knowledge is limited to a few small areas surrounding problems I've encountered so far and researched or been guided by the alienware tech people. I still have a lot to learn. lol!

I'm so thankful for the replies I've got in response to asking for help with my Aurora & M15x, it means a lot when people take time to reply, much appreciated!

kind regards,

Jenny

since you mentioned it, formal welcome to AWO! everyone is nice and helpful here so always free to ask around.

AeonSoul

Welcome Jenny, I'm sure everyone will do their best to help you out!

MattyB

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't forget to enter the raffles!! :D

WaLkAwaY

"Jenny... You and me's like peas and carrots Jenny".

Sorry had to do it.

Welcome to the site hope you find what you are looking for. :)

JennyM

Thanks everyone :) I did have to google the 'peas and carrots' thing, WaLkAwaY, lol! Forrest Gump? heh heh!

yikes81

LOLz, how can you not know Forrest Gump??? Awesome movie! Welcome to this fantabulous site!!

JennyM

Yeah I know him, not one of my favourites though, I prefer stuff like Firefly and Serenity, wow! now those are awesome! My all time fav's