League of Legends-looking for people to play with.

durbin209

Feb 12, 2012
CA
hmmm. well im sure i could find out some books from my grandpa and give you them names. I am sure he has some books. (he's a book nut hahah) and you are doing them on the literature? how so? comparing and contrasting?

hmmm. well im sure i could find out some books from my grandpa and give you them names. I am sure he has some books. (he's a book nut hahah) and you are doing them on the literature? how so? comparing and contrasting?

Comparing and contrasting, precisely! Just in the ways that the writing styles differed and how they displayed peoples thoughts and feelings of those periods in history. Both were during a war so there's comparison, but the basis of the war was different, thus the contrast.
Thanks for offering to help, I appreciate it!

durbin209

Feb 12, 2012
CA
oh ok. One was genocide and economical depression for germany one was (well multiple reasons. not sure which is the true one, My grandpa says that it was over the taxes and cotton sale and other people say that it is to save the slaves) my belief is that it was over the cotton sales and economical problems. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
oh ok. One was genocide and economical depression for germany one was (well multiple reasons. not sure which is the true one, My grandpa says that it was over the taxes and cotton sale and other people say that it is to save the slaves) my belief is that it was over the cotton sales and economical problems. Just my opinion.

The civil war was a bloody mess.... but the literature however is still pretty good...
I just got back from the library with a bunch of books on the topic.