League of Legends

AeonSoul

Anyone playing it?
I've started like a week ago or so, that mean I suck balls very hard, but still I have my share of fun.
If anyone wants to play a casual/non-ranked match feel free to add me, the name is the same as here.
I'm on EU West tho, guess most of you folks are from the US :p

AeonSoul

Well doubt you play in EU West servers, so there's really nothing much we can do xD

Eirreann

I play as well, and only just started too, haha! (under the name Eirreann). Unfortunately since I'm living in the US I'm restricted to the NA servers...

Org

I'm not super active or very good but if anyone wants to play add me.

NA servers my summoner name is Orgins I hover around 1150 elo in solo ranked.

BlackJair

As you may guess, my League of Legends Nickname is BlackJair, my champ is Rammus 8D

Maelstrom

I play, but I haven't had much activity with the game recently (other than getting my FWOTD bonus's) because of lack of good teammates to play with.

I play on U.S. server

Maelstrom147

daxmagex

NA server
Haven't played for a while due to schoolwork but I can on weekends :)

Haruhí

AeonSoul

Anyone got by any chance a key for EU servers for the Muay Thai Lee Sin they're giving away on Alienware Arena? Even if it's used on EUNE it's still good for EUW, so if possible share it with me :D

I've been playing since fall of 2009 (that's right: before season 1), but have dropped off and haven't played much lately--mostly too busy keeping up on my grading. I'll be playing more once the semester is over, but spring break is next week. I'm in NA, so if you want to add me, it's still dancesintheruins there, too.