test

Let's talk headsets....

Saintnowhere

So, I have waaayyyy too many wired products in my game room. I need a solid, reliable and nice sounding set of wireless headphones for gaming. Who has what and which brands are to be avoided?

Commy1

If you go to almost any esports tournament it's basically 3 brands you see, Primarily Astro, then Turtle Beach or Razer depending on sponsorships. Mind any tournament uses Wired headsets but regardless, referring to quality. If I had to pick I'd go with the Razer Chimera'a but only because I don't know much about the Astro's, I might be wrong.
I sport myself a lovely pair of wired Cyborg FREQs that I love. I can't wait until Cyborg comes out with another full size headset, I'll probably pick it up.

AeonSoul

On a somewhat related note:

Sleepy

Does anyone know if the new astro a50 causes any problems with the wifi ie interfere with my killer card 1103 .

I think I read somewhere that they both use 2.4hgz or something and I was wondering if it was goings to cause me gaming lag ? ( as even a tiny amount is not acceptable ) ???

Currently I use the gamecom 780 and these are actually very good , apart from the annoying bug that mean you must reset them back to 7.1 each time you unplug them :-( ( if anybody know a fix please please tell me lol )
Cost just £40 :)

Sleepy

I was hoping for some useful help and info , i can't see anything useful in the above comment ?