Let's talk headsets....

If you go to almost any esports tournament it's basically 3 brands you see, Primarily Astro, then Turtle Beach or Razer depending on sponsorships. Mind any tournament uses Wired headsets but regardless, referring to quality. If I had to pick I'd go with the Razer Chimera'a but only because I don't know much about the Astro's, I might be wrong.
I sport myself a lovely pair of wired Cyborg FREQs that I love. I can't wait until Cyborg comes out with another full size headset, I'll probably pick it up.

AeonSoul

Feb 21, 2012
Italy
On a somewhat related note:

6538006_700b_v1.jpg

Sleepy

Feb 21, 2013
Uk
Does anyone know if the new astro a50 causes any problems with the wifi ie interfere with my killer card 1103 .

I think I read somewhere that they both use 2.4hgz or something and I was wondering if it was goings to cause me gaming lag ? ( as even a tiny amount is not acceptable ) ???

Currently I use the gamecom 780 and these are actually very good , apart from the annoying bug that mean you must reset them back to 7.1 each time you unplug them :-( ( if anybody know a fix please please tell me lol )
Cost just £40 :)