Life, liberty, and the pursuit of Teraflops.

Hello all,

I'm new, and I look forward to getting to know you.

I discovered AWO in a search to learn more about getting the most out of my X51, as I felt that I wasn't getting the experience I expected. After some research, I have come to understand, and accept, some of the limitations that this product has.

Rather than buy a new machine, I've decided to start pushing this one to the limit. My goal is to expand my personal experience with these topics. To be clear, I have never worked with computer hardware before in my life. I would appreciate any insight or experience anyone would be kind enough to offer, but I don't expect anyone to hold my hand either.

In return I will post guides and videos where none exist, and offer simple suggestions to current guides that could be more clear or out of date.

Cheers,
Carson

MattyB

Resource Administrator / Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
Welcome! I didn't know a thing about PCs 2 years ago until I found this site. Plenty of good people here happy to help. The X51 isn't the best upgradable machine but it's a great little beast. There's only so much you can do with such little space. I think they did a great job on it