Linkin Park fans?

Ever since I was a kid I love Linkin Park! do you?

Or what bands/artists you like and listen to?

I am a big Rock and Metal head :D

Dantheman221

I used to be a linkin park fan just like you until, they took 2010 to the knee and completely changed their style...

But meh, some songs still sounds alright...

MattyB

Staff member
I'm a bit like Dan. Older was better in my opinion.

AeonSoul

I listend to them when i was like 15, then I took some serious music to the knee D:
Not saying that LP is doing BS music, that all comes down to personal tastes, but my tastes changed and I moved onto heavier stuff :p

For many those who didn't quiet like the fact they changed lot, they are returning to old roots and incorporating various stuff
well I still love them and other artists, but overall I moved on from music as whole to other things

ninjabunnyz

Love Linkin' Park but the Foo Fighters always have a bigger place in my heart (and i can't forget about the Killers)!

BlackJair

I used to be their fan, now i just listen them sometimes...

Now im the kind of: System of a Down!!

Jenova

I only loved their first CD. Liked their second. After that its crap (IMO at least). I listen to a lot of stuff from wu tang to rammstein to dir en grey to mudvayne, slipknot, slayer, meshuggah, mushroomhead, chevelle. Like most genres except jazz, country, classical, slow meaningful stuff. Big fan of metal though.

the new album Living Things has pretty much these fan favourite elements in it
check it out releasing on 26th June

AeonSoul

I only loved their first CD. Liked their second. After that its crap (IMO at least). I listen to a lot of stuff from wu tang to rammstein to dir en grey to mudvayne, slipknot, slayer, meshuggah, mushroomhead, chevelle. Like most genres except jazz, country, classical, slow meaningful stuff. Big fan of metal though.
I like some of them bands you mentined there :D