Look what the Fedex guy just dropped off!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, got my 3rd TactX KB today along with a TactX mouse. Yes, I said 3rd. My first one is in use with my desktop. The 2nd is the giveaway one and the 3rd will be used with my X58 that should be here Monday. I may or may not use the TactX mouse so you might see that in a future giveaway.

tactx_items.jpg

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I have never used a TactX mouse before so I cannot use it as a comparison to other wired mice, but I have been using wireless Logitech mice for probably the last 10 years.

My personal choice is wireless and I never had a problem with any mice from Logitech. The only thing I don't like is that Logitech is moving to their own proprietary batteries where you have to plug it in when the battery gets low. Basically using it like a wired mouse.

I liked when you could just slap another set of AA or AAA batteries in and keep going.

Dantheman221

Haha. How much money do you have to spend on giveaways? xD Damn...Maybe I should try that lottery one day! xD I still like the r.a.t. 7 more :)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not really sure, but the two lottery scratch off wins, got me $150. So I put that towards the prizes. Then I had some extra money from my tax return that I used for the Razor.

I really like the retail boxes for the TactX stuff. :)

Eirreann

Sheesh! I almost wish I was old enough to buy lottery tickets now, haha! I'd probably loose more than I'd gain, though, knowing my luck.

DieselSS

I prefer the TactX mouse. It's got a nice weight to it and it's incredibly smooth. It's a great gaming mouse. The buttons on the side are positioned perfectly for me as I have large hands. Most others with the thumb buttons kill me because I can't stop hitting them on accident. These I can hit when I intend and never by accident. But I will say that my wife prefers her Razer mouse. She actually doesn't like mine because her hands are small...maybe that will help you decide...I don't know.

AeonSoul

I prefer the TactX mouse. It's got a nice weight to it and it's incredibly smooth. It's a great gaming mouse. The buttons on the side are positioned perfectly for me as I have large hands. Most others with the thumb buttons kill me because I can't stop hitting them on accident. These I can hit when I intend and never by accident. But I will say that my wife prefers her Razer mouse. She actually doesn't like mine because her hands are small...maybe that will help you decide...I don't know.
Well when it comes about choosing a mouse, design aside, it all comes down to your hand size. It's no wonder that a person with small hands (eg. your wife) is not comfortable with a "large" mouse, and the same goes for your, it just works that way :p

Maelstrom

I really like the keyboard and the mouse looks awesome, but I've actually heard bad reviews about the mouse not lasting very long and becoming unreliable. I don't have one though so I could say for myself.

VagrantXeth

I am in love with the keyboard, looking into getting one soon, that is unless I am lucky enough to snag one in the giveaway, keeping my fingers crossed :p

jimbo312

wow. you must really like the tactx line of products. i haven't owned any but wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Dtrtwing

I have had the keyboard for sometime myself and I love it. That headset is something i so need to get. Would love to see how good it us at blocking out a 4 and 6 year old when im trying to play a game LOL.

Dantheman221

I have had the keyboard for sometime myself and I love it. That headset is something i so need to get. Would love to see how good it us at blocking out a 4 and 6 year old when im trying to play a game LOL.
for that, buy the razer tiamat 7.1 and you wont be dissapointed! xD Needs 6 audio jacks though...