Looking for new (free!) games to play

Maelstrom

So I'm looking for new games to play that are mostly free. Basically I don't want a Runescape sort of thing where you have to pay for a lot of the good content but I'm fine with games like League of Legends where you only have to play for extra visuals that don't actually impact the game at all.

If the games is just a small fee to purchase or something like that (like Minecraft) then that might work too.

DecepticonZ9

i am not sure if you will play this but as of right now im playing the ghost recon online beta and so far its surprisingly pretty good to be a free game. you should check out some videos and see if its your type of game! i think you should give it a try

BlackJair

There is always Ragnarok... It's "free" and the best MMORPG i have ever played!

7 Years since i started and i still want to play it (Too bad i have no time... :c)

durbin209

There is always Ragnarok... It's "free" and the best MMORPG i have ever played!

7 Years since i started and i still want to play it (Too bad i have no time... :c)
Requiem looks like a good MMORPG from the same people.

BlackJair

Haven't heard of that one... I belong to Ragnarok Online.

It's said that once you play RO(Ragnarok Online) the only game that will get you is World of Warcraft xd

RoBi1475

Red 5 a studio started by a bunch a of former Blizzard employees is currently developing a MMORPG-shooter that is going to be F2P. It looks really good, and is currently in Beta. If you want I know a guy that knows a guy that could get you and invite.

Commy1

Tribes mate, give it a try. If you enjoy FPS then I bet you'll like this game. Should totally use me as a friend referal XD...
They implemented a new referral system where if you get 10,000 friends playing, they'll pay for round trip to their studio and whatever, totally beyond me but whatever :p

BlackJair

There are many free to play games... The tricky is that those games, "cashers" have way better things that non-casher players, so to be clear, it sucks to be a free-player.

VagrantXeth

I always recommend Steam, the constantly have sales where you could get games dirt cheap, not to mention they also have a decently sized selection of F2P games like DC Universe Online.