test

Loss for words.... *Video*

DDuB420

[video=youtube;magL90cW5cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=magL90cW5cw&sns=em[/video]​

This is what happens when you give your kids everything they want, whenever they want.

this is like more than 2 years old video (check the timestamp)
yes what you said is right and particularly AW haters (or any "haters" in that case) are just ignorant/arrogant/idiots who have nothing better to do at that moment other than whine. Or in this case, worse.

MattyB

I don't care how long it was ago. I'd never seen that vid. The world is definitely full of idiots! Someone should take a hammer to them. My guess is they wouldn't hold on as long as that AW did.

DDuB420

this is like more than 2 years old video (check the timestamp)
yes what you said is right and particularly AW haters (or any "haters" in that case) are just ignorant/arrogant/idiots who have nothing better to do at that moment other than whine. Or in this case, worse.

When ever I post a video, if its old it don't matter. The only thing that does is if it was posted here previously. Which in this case it wasn't. :) I agree with you on your haters outlook.

I don't care how long it was ago. I'd never seen that vid. The world is definitely full of idiots! Someone should take a hammer to them. My guess is they wouldn't hold on as long as that AW did.

Agreed.

yikes81

The commentator/narrator did not sound too bright to begin with.
Regardless of what brand it is, its just a waste of money. Spoilt brats. If I came home to my kids doing that, I can tell you who is walking to school in their undies.

The commentator/narrator did not sound too bright to begin with.
Regardless of what brand it is, its just a waste of money. Spoilt brats. If I came home to my kids doing that, I can tell you who is walking to school in their undies.

Exactly. As I said earlier ignorant idiots.
By 2 years old I meant thought many of you must have seen it. Well maybe things would have changed, ppl change how they think.
Or guess not lol

Saw this a long time ago. This was an alienware before dell bought them so thats why customer support sucks haha

holeyguy66

i hate spoiled kids man. i dont care how old this video is they deserve to be shot for destroying such a nice laptop.

i hate spoiled kids man. i dont care how old this video is they deserve to be shot for destroying such a nice laptop.

you spoke my mind out. And parents though not completely their fault, need parenting advice too (with my observation also counting) these days

DeRon1

These where some arrogant brats with nothing better to do but make themselves look Ignorant;( to perfection! Yes if they were my children the ability to sit would be stricken from their gray matter!! lmao

AeonSoul

I haven't watched the video yet, nor I think I ever will, but I'd slap these children so hard they wish they'd never been born.

DDuB420

I haven't watched the video yet, nor I think I ever will, but I'd slap these children so hard they wish they'd never been born.

Just slap them for the hell of it, I don't know what they did and I don't care. Lol

Last edited: