M11x Battery Life

XtantX

I might be getting the M11x for traveling and I wanted to know what kind of battery life it averages for non-gaming usage. EX: Email and web surfing.

ThatOldGuy

Which one are you getting? My R3 gets about 4.5 hours web surfing at medium brightness. I think both the R1 and R2 users say they get about 6 hours web use, because of the less demanding specs.

Gogreen

I agree with TOG about the battery life. So, if surfing on the net is the only thing you will do with the laptop, I think either an R1 or R2 will be enough for you.

ThatOldGuy

Yes, sometimes on the dell outlet store you can get refurbished ones. Or you can look on Amazon or ebay for used. You shouldn't pay more than $650 for one without a SSD.

XtantX

Yes, sometimes on the dell outlet store you can get refurbished ones. Or you can look on Amazon or ebay for used. You shouldn't pay more than $650 for one without a SSD.
Ah, I forgot about the outlet. I will check it out. Thanks

Irving

Yes, you can get refurbished R1 and R2 on Dell outlet store. I love outlet stores myself. If you are lucky enough, sometimes you can get great deals there.

Checkmate

I might be getting the M11x for traveling and I wanted to know what kind of battery life it averages for non-gaming usage. EX: Email and web surfing.
I have an R2 and mine lasts about 3-4 hours on battery while web surfing.