test

M11x R2, Soft Touch Black, i7, 8gb, 500gb, Nvidia 1gb 335M, many extras (pics soon)

Djmothra

This is my first post to the classifieds here, so bear with me. I wanted to put this up here before ebay.

My new laptop (M18x) is being delivered on Monday and it's time to sell my 19 month old M11x R2. It's in excellent condition, everything works properly and the ONLY cosmetic pic is some light scuffs (you can only see them when the unit is off, in the light) on the anti-glare screen, which is the anti-grain Green Onions one that Dell sold me, installed meticulously. What a pain that was.

Before I list out the specs, let me tell you about the extras, they are many.

This awesome bag: http://www.ducti.com/proddetail.asp?prod=10308RD
(with the M11x in the neoprene Alienware sleeve, also included), it fits snugly and well)

Futura folding lapdesk with two mousepad attachments, one large, one small. This is only a few weeks old, but useless with an M18x.

Targus small cooling tray, usb fan, fits PERFECTLY under the laptop. Makes a little fan noise, but works very well. I'm a nut about keeping things as cool as possible, within reason.

Small mousepad with gel wrist cushion, the kind you can buy on ebay for $2.

The original packaging and all original installation software.

OK, here's the spec list (minus the misc warranty stuff) from the original order:

Alienware M11x, Soft Touch Stealth Black
Overclockable Intel Core i7 640UM (4M Cache, 2.266 GHz Max Turbo Frequency)
8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 800MHz
Alienware M11x 90W A/C Adapter
11.6-inch WideHD 1366x768 (720p) WLED, no WWAN Antenna
1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M
500GB SATAII 7,200RPM
Personalized Nameplate "DJ Mothra"
(You can brag to all your friends that you have the former laptop of a retired Industrial DJ from Boston)
AlienFX Color, Nova Yellow
Alienware Command Center Software, M11x
Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English
PC-Restore, Dim/Insp
Integrated 10/100 Network Interface Card
Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 Multi-Language
Integrated High-Definition Surround Sound Audio (5.1)
Alienware M11x a/b/g/n 2x2 MIMO Wireless
1.3 Megapixel Webcam
Optional Bluetooth Module, 2.1+ Enhanced Data Rate

I'll be posting pics Sunday night, best offer by next Friday takes it. If you make me an offer, be prepared to pay by paypal on Friday. Feel free to ask any non-snarky question. This is my first post here, but I have a lot of experience selling things online, so no funny business.

PLease note: If you'll take it without the hard drive, let me know and it'll save me the trouble of reinstalling windows and the Alienware stuff, I'll say that's worth $50.

DeRon1

What is your asking price m8?? I must not be seeing this right cause all I have as a baseline is $50.00..;) lemme know :) ;) does it have warranty availability?

Djmothra

Sorry, I meant to write best offer over $500. I definitely expect it to sell for more than that, but there's a starting point.

It's out of warranty.

Oh, and I ship it for free and don't charge any lame fees for buyers using paypal.

Sipping for free is for lower 48 US only.

sway

Re: M11x R2, Soft Touch

Not being mean, and i know your not charging the fees, but I've seen others trying to charge paypal fees and it's against their policy for you to ask anyone extra to pay for that fee. It's in the rules and i caught someone doing that, he didn't believe me and i linked him to the rules, it's their and for a reason. This is a FYI that's it. I'm cool so i send a lil extra the sellers way to cover it, but that's me.

If you trust the person, you can gift the money free but if anything happens PayPal cannot fight for you.

tappin from the note ll

Djmothra

I do most of my buying and selling online, so I agree, it's a bad policy. Cost of doing business as far as I'm concerned.

sway

Re: M11x R2, Soft Touch Blaany extras (pics soon)

Honestly it sux paying them but I've been scammed and PayPal got my money back very quick, so I can look past paying for their services easily.

tappin from the Nexus 7

DeRon1

I agree Sway and I have had the scam ran on me as well and pay-pal got all my money for me! @Djmothra thanks for the clarification

Djmothra

And! I'm including a Razer Kabudo mouse pad and an external DVD drive. I knew I was forgetting something.

nster101

i would love it, but i live in south africa. if it could be shipped,, that would be great