test

M14X for sale

Commy1

Hey guys, I am considering selling my little power house and reasoned someone here might be willing to take it off my hands.

Alienware M14X
Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.2GHz (3.1 w/ Turbo)
6GB DDR3 at 1600MHz
nVidia GeForce GT555M 1.5GB
Internal HD 5.1 Audio
120gb OCZ Vertex SATA-III SSD
750GB 7,200RPM SATA-II HDD
Artic Silver 5 Thermal Paste CPU-GPU

It is still under warranty for the next 4 months. I am asking 1000$, and will be including the Cooler Master U3 with it and possibly an LG Flatron monitor (16:9 ratio) for duel screens. I prefer above all to sell this system locally, I may be willing to ship within Canada. I am located in Guelph Ontario.

PoOkiExL3oi

I would have bought your system but I already have my M14x on order plus I'm not from Canada either, but I wish you best of luck selling your Alienware M14x Laptop good luck again Commy1.

Commy1

Built myself a beast desktop and as I mentioned, I haven't had reason to turn on this little beast in a few weeks. I feel kinda bad for it, not to mention, it's not getting anymore valuable and I've upgraded it as much as is needed. I had intentions of using the laptop for along time but I didn't do all my research before buying and now I realize that all I want/need is extreme mobility and I'm planning on getting the new Asus Vivotab RT for that purpose.

Alienware is the Nike of computers and I don't need Nikes, I will settle for something a little less.

wilbymilstone

Well, damn, I would love to have that rig. Too bad I don't have the money and I live in California. Good luck in selling it.