• ***This section is not for troubleshooting your computer. Please use the correct section for your Alienware model.***

M14x Raffle Ideas

What color M14x would you like to have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Feb 2, 2012
Will we get an email when they do go on sale? or will we just have to keep checking?

and how will we know for sure that we're good to go to buy our tickets? (If you don't mind my asking)

I will post a new thread with all the info when the tickets go on sale. I may also send everyone a private message too, which you should get an email if you have it set that way in your settings.

I'm not sure if I follow you, "good to go" ??

When the tickets go on sale, I will provide a link to the payments page. There you can choose to purchase 1, 5, or 10 tickets. Once that is complete, then you go to the Raffle page and you will now be eligible and have to ability to enter the M14x raffle. If you have 10 tickets, you will be able to enter 10 times.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Feb 2, 2012
Just an update...You'll notice I have posted the Raffle up with the specs. Tickets are not on sale yet as I am waiting for the color choice poll to close tomorrow. If red wins, I will update the specs to reflect that and will place the order with Dell ASAP.

I will be posting a new thread will all the details about the raffle, how it will work, and a general overview FAQ to help with some questions when tickets go on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.