test

M17xR4 windows reinstall help

Banger-762

Hi, I will just start with why I'm here. I was updating my system to Windows 10 and I closed the lid during installation, it was at 47%. I didn't know it was gonna go into sleep or hibernation because it was hooked up to my TV. I made a pretty big mistake...
I tried starting it back up and it went to system recovery, and to skip a few things, I just installed windows 7 from the disc that came with it after some headache but at least I was able to reinstall and boot, Computer is set to ahci mode but should be raid, I know a bit about how to do things, and I'm pretty good with computers, I just dont have the knowledge or experience I can get from a community haha.
So I would like if possible help on how to reinstall everything completely, or a very good walk through that may have already been posted on this topic that I didn't see, thank you for reading

Banger-762

Really any help on this subject would be appreciated, links, or where to start to get my raid working correctly again. Where I should even check for errors to see if there are any before I start installing anything, thank you again