test

Medal Of Honor Warfighter

DeRon1

Has anyone ever had a problem with playing using Orgin? I downloaded the new MOHW but I can only play mutiplayer. The game begins to play the campaign but as we reach the point of finding argyus. The game freezes and I can't move on past the mini range task. Has anyone had this problem? If so how was it remedied?? :(:(:(

Thank You
DeRon1

Sux because this is the first shooter game i've put on my new M17XR4 :mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeRon1

what game is this Yikes??? lmbo...But I paid for MOHW and i want to play it and then play multiplayer so I can get good enough to play with my m8's here. ;)

DeRon1

I think your like me today or tonight m8! Bored Bored Bored...I'm tired and ready to go home and see the wife!! But I won't be doing that so I'm stuck playing games; However, It would be an extra boost if they worked!! LOL its early here and I need to work today but I can't sleep. This only means I will be dragging arse all day today.

this must be a game problem because of a bug. Try repairing your installed files by right clicking on the game thumbnail on the client and also check if there is any update.
For the record, Origin is really horrible.

yikes81

PlanetSide 2 my friends, is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter.
The world is a persistent world that will support upto 6000 players per world. Each world contains 3 continents. The time of day will clock over as per a usual day depending on where the server is located.
So in saying this, you can perform night and day attacks, dawn or dusk attacks. You can coordinate on a large scale.
There are 3 factions.
Anyways, you can check it out. It will be free to download, and free to play.

MattyB

PlanetSide 2 my friends, is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter.
The world is a persistent world that will support upto 6000 players per world. Each world contains 3 continents. The time of day will clock over as per a usual day depending on where the server is located.
So in saying this, you can perform night and day attacks, dawn or dusk attacks. You can coordinate on a large scale.
There are 3 factions.
Anyways, you can check it out. It will be free to download, and free to play.

That sounds pretty good. I am still trying to kickstart myself into getting into a MMO for the first time.

yikes81

The problem I find with MMO's, is that they are extremely time consuming.
And time is a commodity that I am short on.

DeRon1

I right clicked on the game and it gives me a ssleay32.dll error...its missing so now how do i get it back to where it needs to be! adityadragoniyer remember i'm the noob

DeRon1

Yikes I will have to try this game now that you have my curiosity aroused! Thanks my friend for the heads up

DeRon1

AeonSoul
I don't no m8 but I have tried to contact many from Origin tech support and various rep's but I have had bad ass luck!!I still have the same playing issue but it all seems not to matter since I have found that my gameplay suxz so bad with this mouse! grrrrr grrrrr

DeRon1

yeah i tried to get the beta but it came with a time consuming survey that I just don't have time for! ;) I hope to play it soon

yikes81

I tried the beta for 1 day and it was a lot of fun. But this is me coming from an avid counter strike fan.

Sent via Tapatalk

DDuB420

CS is one of my all time favourite games, ill take your word for it and try it out.

jacobberke

Is this game even any good? I played the last version and it sucked. I'm huge fan of COD, loved everyone starting from MW2 thru MW3