Minecraft?

Eirreann

I *kind of* have it! Okay, okay, I've got a cracked version given to me by my cousin; absolutely no multiplayer capabilities.... but I intend to pick up a full version soon!

durbin209

I *kind of* have it! Okay, okay, I've got a cracked version given to me by my cousin; absolutely no multiplayer capabilities.... but I intend to pick up a full version soon!
You can play on a server with online mode set to false

durbin209

I'd love it if you'd tell me how!
All the server owner has to do is set the online mode to false, then cracked players can join. I do that to play with my neighbor. And ill let you play on my server if you want.

Maelstrom

I've tried to do this but I still can't join servers with online mode set to false.

Eirreann

All the server owner has to do is set the online mode to false, then cracked players can join. I do that to play with my neighbor. And ill let you play on my server if you want.
Interesting... I'll give it a shot! Will it work if I have an older version of Minecraft?

Maelstrom

Well, anyone know of a server to play on? Or does anyone know how to set up a server because I've tried and failed...

Maelstrom

Could we play on it? Also, do you know how to get it set up because I've tried all of the port forwarding stuff and it doesn't seem to work. My router says that the ports have been forwarded properly but other people still can't connect the my server.

Maelstrom

Tekkit has become my new favorite way to play Minecraft. So much more to do and many more ways too destroy stuff.

OG1-KENOBI

I bought this for my son when it was in beta stage and he absolutely loves it. Its the best peice of software for an 8 year olds imagination. He has made towns and massive buildings. He watches videos on youtube for new ideas and makes his own creations, I highly recommend it to any parent looking for a great game for their children.

The last thing he made was a massive wreck it ralph from the new pixar movie.