test

monitor protection?

My uncle has the M15X and he just told me i should get a screen protector for both my M14x because it scratches easly and he is super anal about taking care of his stuff so anyone have the same problem with theres? and if so anyone know a good screen protector to buy.

MattyB

I bought a few off eBay for my M11x. It was about 5000 times harder putting it on than an iPhone one so I gave up. If you are going to travel around with it I would suggest to keep it in the felt pouch that it comes in and get a felt mat or soft thin mouse pad to put between the keyboard and screen. You should be fine then.

Commy1

I recommend as he says, a mat to put between the keyboard and the screen. It's the cheapest, you could likely use the mat as a screen cleaner.

yikes81

Don't you get a mat with a new laptop anyway?

Tapatalk'n on the Galaxy S4

jacobberke

I really wouldn't worry about a screen protector. My laptop was just fine as long as you keep it closed when your not using it.

nE0n1nja

Hmm well as far as the scratching goes, no, it does not get scratched easily, the only thing it does is it gets smudges because the keys of teh keyboard touch the screen when the laptop is closed, so that's the only thing you should look out for. But even that is not that bad, just wipe it out and that's it.

yikes81

Personally I don't have any issues without a screen protector. No issues.

Tapatalk'n on the Galaxy S4

yeah havent had dents or scratches or anything as of yet its all been pretty good smudges sometimes but thats about it