Most Taxing Game?

Commy1

I was just wondering what the most taxing game you've ever played was.

I've been dicking around on Armor Games and I don't know if anyone else has ever played it, but this game Corporation Inc. has got my laptop all the way up to 3.1 ghz :p. I've got over 2000 employees all running around making me millions of dollars a day. Now graphically it's not demanding at all and my GPU is sitting at a comfy 60degrees Celsius. Processor though taxed isn't even running on more than 4 threads (cores)

SO what is the silliest, unexpectedly taxing game you've played?

Maelstrom

For some reason I have to overclock the GPU to get Minecraft to run smoothly. I don't know why there's just something wrong with the game.

EVE.....I open three clients and run three characters on two monitors at the same time, all working together as miners. Let me tell you that gets my dual 5870's cooking...lol.

Eirreann

For some reason I have to overclock the GPU to get Minecraft to run smoothly. I don't know why there's just something wrong with the game.
Minecraft requires a lot of power to load everything; it loads the entire world all at once, so it's a pretty taxing game! (imagine having to load every pixel of every texture of every block in a game that's roughly the same size as Great Britain...)

WaLkAwaY

By the title I thought you meant taxing as in personally. I was going to say MW3 for the rage factor.

Eirreann

By the title I thought you meant taxing as in personally. I was going to say MW3 for the rage factor.
Haha! Oh, if that were the case, I would have said Super Meat Boy (most frustration I have ever experienced...)

yikes81

Minecraft requires a lot of power to load everything; it loads the entire world all at once, so it's a pretty taxing game! (imagine having to load every pixel of every texture of every block in a game that's roughly the same size as Great Britain...)
When you said Minecraft, I was thinking of ....

minesweeper.jpg

yikes81

Not until now. I have been busy having 2 kids and now taking them to school, feeding them and raising them does not really allow much gaming time.

novasti

I hear BF3 is pretty ruthless when it comes to resource consumption. It starts out fine but as more people join, things start to bog (when settings are maxed out).