Most used Windows Gadgets?

Maelstrom

Even though Microsoft no longer supports most gadgets you can still get them. And some applications create their own gadgets to make using them easier.

The ones I mainly use is Daemon Tools, Intel's processor monitor, a volume control, and one that tells my how much battery I have.

Commy1

I've got the... GPU Meter, All CPU Meter and Core temp. And when I think about it sometimes the Turbo Boost meter just to see what kind of GHz i'm running at.

Org

I use CPU usage and network meter (keeps track of usage amount) also have Norton antivirus b/c it balances my screen layout.

AeonSoul

Got All CPU Meter, network meter, hard drive meter and battery meter.

Eirreann

I've got the... GPU Meter, All CPU Meter and Core temp. And when I think about it sometimes the Turbo Boost meter just to see what kind of GHz i'm running at.
Same here (except for the turbo meter....)

Maelstrom

The processor monitor I'm using tells me the frequency too, it also has the percent usages of all the threads, temperature readings for all the cores and my RAM usage.

wilbymilstone

I use All CPU meter, GPU meter, Drives Meter, Network Meter, Earthquake Meter, Daemon Tools, and Iolo System Mechanic gadget.

MattyB

I use All CPU meter, GPU meter, Drives Meter, Network Meter, Earthquake Meter, Daemon Tools, and Iolo System Mechanic gadget.
Love that you have an earthquake meter! Good old California! :p

Tell me it doesn't actually do what I think it does.

Maelstrom

sidebar.exe, in the task manager processes section, should tell you how much RAM all of your gadgets are using together. I have a GPU, CPU, Weather, and Clock running and its only taking 100MB.