Mouse?

Commy1

So what kind of mice are you guys/gals using?
I've been at war over the Cyborg Rat MMO or the Razer Naga..

Recently decided on the Razer Naga, got the special Molten Edition on =) so far very very pleased with it. I play quite a few MMO's and the number pad on the mouse can be a god sent for multiple spell casts!

Anyone else have an opinion?

Commy1

It's better than a track pad though, that I'm willing to bet on.

dnvr.dsz

I Have A Gigabyte M6800 Its Not That Bad...But Compared To Razer It Totally Sucks

Checkmate

Logitech AnywhereMX here. Excellent mouse! It works on almost on any surface... even on glass!

AeonSoul

Logitech MX Performance for my AW, and Logitech G500 for my desktop, I couldn't be more satisfied.

Commy1

Did you get the Tron track pad with it? The light trail is such a cool and unnecessary feature =P

RoBi1475

Alianware Tactx. I bought to the lighting effects and fell in love with all the tiny design features that set it apart from any other mouse I have used.

Last edited:

kotex prosex

I'm using logitech G500. Great mouse for daily routine, totally love it. However I'm planning to buy one razer mouse because of its beauty :sexy:

Dantheman221

I was actually thinking about getting it, like you said it is a uselell feature but oh so cool LOL!
It is the most useless mouse I've seen, not gonna lie...No light customizability, stupid kiddy sounds coming out of it and it's shape is not natural. Waste of money, if you ask me!

VagrantXeth

It is the most useless mouse I've seen, not gonna lie...No light customizability, stupid kiddy sounds coming out of it and it's shape is not natural. Waste of money, if you ask me!
That may be true, however I like it. It is responsive and if you can get over the sounds and inability to customize the lights, it is actually not that bad.

Dantheman221

That may be true, however I like it. It is responsive and if you can get over the sounds and inability to customize the lights, it is actually not that bad.
Compared to other mice in that price range, it kinda sucks. I wouldn't be against it if it cost, $24. But, it doesn't :D

Dantheman221

Rockin' the Razer Spectre, REALLY want a RAT 9 tho.
I'd buy the RAT 7 contagion. its white and has blue logo's, has a better sensor than the old version of the rat 7, cost about the same and no need to charge your battery every 24 hours!

Apples_mmmmmmmm

I have a logitech something or another mouse. Very basic mouse, but does everything I meed. I don't really care too much about having extra interfaces, though I'm sure I could get used to them.

yikes81

Logitech AnywhereMX here. Excellent mouse! It works on almost on any surface... even on glass!
Doesn't work on my carpet :(

EDIT: I bought the Razer Mamba. Feels good. Thats about all I can say at the moment. I opened the box, but haven't used it yet. Maybe I'll put a quick personal opinon thread up later about the mouse and what I think.